Bryson 5, 7 and 9 layer tubular pouches are ideal for products that mature in their packaging, such as cheese along with specialist applications.
The multi-Layer structure offers significant advantages;
- Guaranteed protection in high air humidity.
- Longer shelf life.
- Improved maturing process.
- Contains barrier layer sandwiched between PE layers.
- PA and/or EVOH barrier.
- Controlled exchange of gases for packing gas - releasing products, such as vegetables.
- High strength resistant to flexcracking.
- High level of protection.
- Bag thickness between 50 µm to 200 µm.
- Bag sizes from 250 x 200mm - 1300 x 1000mm.
- Film can be tinted and printed up to 10 colours.